Need another copy of our Hand Out?
What is the Pairs Program?
- Prevention Program to Assist with Injury Reduction in Sport
- Proprietary program developed at The Fowler Kennedy Sports Clinic
- Sheddon Physiotherapy and Sports Clinic is working with the creators of this
program on data collection of our athletes
- Built and expanded on the FIFA ACL prevention program
- Faster than FIFA program (10 minutes)
- Done at ALL games and Practices
- Teaches proper muscle patterning and muscle memory
- Teaches coaches, players and parents about faulty patterns and creates a greater awareness of injury prevention
- Increases the heart rate, core temperature, muscle fibre activation to
DECREASES ALL INJURIES
How does Sheddon Physiotherapy and Sports Clinic help you?
- Working with an organisation (Sheddon Physiotherapy and Sports Clinic) that is
heavily involved in the program and can administer education to all coaches
- Prevention of injuries (more than ACL) which sidelines many athletes
- Potential to decrease insurance costs
- Shows an ongoing commitment to the development and health of their
Having a Sports Clinic to partner with that has the necessary training and
expertise to deal with these injuries.
Sheddon Physiotherapy and Sports Clinic:
- Leader in the Community for Sport Medicine
- Team of Sports Medicine Physician, Sports Physiotherapists, Sports Chiropractor, Athletic Therapist, Massage Therapists
- Sports Psychologist (ass. with Canadian Sports Centre)
- Expansion in June to 4000 sq ft (with “Return to Play” room and small turf)
- Concussion Management Specialist Centre
- Soccer Rehab Program – adult